Dream Research and Lucid Dreams Message Board › Meeting of July 18, 2012

Meeting of July 18, 2012

Scott Galloway S.
user 18986571
Metairie, LA
Post #: 5
Mid-Summer's Night Dream!
While many long time members found more interesting venues, a group of new members
presented themselves by sharing very interesting dreams as well as dream inspired art.
Summers are slow times for group meetings as members are pulled in other directions so
attendance is low at monthly meetings. It never seems to fail that something extraordinary
happens when you are not there to witness the event. This was the case at our monthly
meeting for July. The meeting started on time and went smoothly with total participation
of all attending. We focused on the new and newest members who's dreams were remarkable.
The dream journal and dream art were most interesting.
We were given a powerful thunderstorm to end the evening. Could not have been better.
The wine was even half-priced.
Next month it is going to get more interesting with a change of meeting location and a special
presentation. You are probably feeling like you missed something special (and you did) but you
are really going to feel bad if you miss the meetup in August.
Keep Dreaming!
Scott
A former member
Post #: 11
Sniff......
Kelly
user 12941693
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 9
Hi Scott,
It definitely was nice. Though I've only been going to your meetings for about a year now, it seems each one takes on it's own personality. A good thing every time. Gayle and Leah had some spot on feedback that night!
I do have to add, though, the "dream art" I brought was not really art persay. As I mentioned, it came to me as more of a mechanism than art to produce. Yes, I have had many helpful dreams that assisted me in my graphic art bus. over the years, but this dream which produced this 'object' and the other one I didn't have a chance to share are dreams I call "create!" dreams. I put an exclamation point because the dreams do. It's "create this or else" feeling that it leaves behind.
I do wish more of the regulars where there as well, for there feedback would have been enlightening without a doubt. These dreams are serious. I'm truly reaching out for assistance & time to discuss this somewhere with someone. These aren't just make pretty picture dreams, trust me.
As for the other pressing dream, those that are familiar with tetrahedrons, merkabahs, gyroscopes & stone cutting... let's touch base, please.
Thanks,
Kelly