addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dream Research and Lucid Dreams Message Board › Meetup details changed: Dream Discussion, Lucid Dreaming and Consciousness E

Meetup details changed: Dream Discussion, Lucid Dreaming and Consciousness Experiences

Jeff T.
JeffTeach
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Dream-Research-and-Lucid-Dreams/events/166979362/­

Focus: "Astral Travel Techniques and Out of Body Experiences"
When: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:00 PM
Where: Piccadilly Cafeteria Clearview
2222 Clearview Parkway
Metairie, LA 70001
RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs
This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
- Jeff Teachworth, Organizer
Note: Replies to this email are set to go to all members of this meetup group.
( If you want to ask me a question, send to jeffteach@live.com - You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.)