addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dream Research and Lucid Dreams Message Board › A New Meetup Coming up Soon.

A New Meetup Coming up Soon.

Jeff T.
JeffTeach
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Been out of town a lot during the summer but I know we need to get back on track and have a meetup. Have you all been reading our group book, "The Art of Dreaming" by Carlos Castaneda? I find it fascinating and am not even halfway through. What Don Juan has been telling Carlos has begun affecting the way I dream, too. Looking around more inside a dream, your assemblage point, inorganic beings, waking up to other realities and the energy of the universe... I find my most lucid times early in the morning after I awaken but go back to drowsing. I am having dialogues with my dream characters in my mind, even if I am not fully dreaming and feel much closer to the threshold between wakefulness and sleep. Keep reading our book. Also the web link at lucidology.com has a lot of techniques. Bring yourself back to these thoughts if you have drifted from them. So... I am thinking we could have a meetup one night this next following week - like Tuesday, the 1st or Wednesday the 2nd. Will schedule it after I check on availability of the meeting place. - DreamWeaver Jeff
A former member
Post #: 1
I think wednesday the 2nd would be great!