Dream Research and Lucid Dreams Message Board › December 1st - Transformative Breathing Seminar

December 1st - Transformative Breathing Seminar

Jeff T.
JeffTeach
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Greetings, fellow dream explorers:

Our last dream meetup group was a very interesting discussion about altered states and lucid dreams. I brought up how I had been through transformative breathwork experiences that were very meaningful to me. Two of our members asked me if I would facilitate a breathwork experience for the next group meetup. I would be willing to do that, but I think it is even better if someone more experienced than I am could lead the experience.

A friend of mine, Jack Fontana, is a certified breathworker. I have been through his workshops and have had safe altered-state experiences. These experiences were similar to out of body experiences and lucid dream experiences. Jack will explain the process and then we will do a short breathwork technique.

The seminar needs to take place Tuesday, December 1st. We can meet at 7 pm at our usual place. Our space is limited, so please reply if you want to come, and if enough people want to come, we'll set it up. Feel free to email me with questions (or even call if you need to), but let me know one way or the other asap.

Thanks!

Jeff Teachworth
Dream Group Organizer
504-931-9022