addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dream Research and Lucid Dreams Message Board › Field Trip to See the movie "Inception"

Field Trip to See the movie "Inception"

Jeff T.
JeffTeach
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Since it's about dream worlds, let's go see "Inception" at the theater together then at our next meetup we can discuss it.

Would you like to go Tuesday, Weds, or Thursday? Please reply back your choice if you want to go with us on one of those days. The show starts at 7:20 pm at IMAX at Elmwood Palace.

Replies to this email go to everyone in our group.

Thanks, Jeff
Scott Galloway S.
user 10192926
Metairie, LA
Post #: 2
Greetings!
Tonight or next Tuesday or Thursday will work for me. I can make the 7:20 tonight!
Scott
Greg
user 10245360
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
Greetings!
Tonight or next Tuesday or Thursday will work for me. I can make the 7:20 tonight!
Scott

Tonight would be great for me as well. I hope something can be worked out soon!

Greg