Drinking Skeptically - Richmond Message Board General Discussion Forum › Suggestion Box- When, Where, and How to Drink Skeptically

Suggestion Box- When, Where, and How to Drink Skeptically

S. R.
user 113492662
Richmond, VA
Post #: 2
Bars, Locations, Drinking games, or just fun activities to do while drinking? Make your suggestions here.
S. R.
user 113492662
Richmond, VA
Post #: 3
Batting around some ideas. These are all preliminary, I don't necessarily have a plan for how to pull them off, but if any of them are interesting to you speak up. If there is enough interest then I'll look further into making it happen. I know there has already been a suggestion for a location for Cards Against Humanity, but feel free to add more. Also I'm personally not a sports fan, but I hear that's a "thing".

Cards Against Humanity (suggested by several others)

Sports Night/Afternoon (Hooray Team! Do the Thing! Win The Points!)

Science Trivia Night

carlos c.
user 11222172
Henrico, VA
Post #: 3
As far as the Sport nights suggestion one possibility could be the Richmond Soccer teams. I've going to the Richmond Kickers and RVA FC games. they are fairly inexpensive with easy free parking and good times. RVA FC plays on Wednesday and the Kickers on Saturday.
Torzak
user 3764512
Richmond, VA
Post #: 1
I'm thinking of having a meetup at James River Winery later in August. They have what's called Sundays in the Shade and there will be wine tasting and we can picnic there. There's a fee for tasting, but not for just showing up.