CASC Ontario Time Attack event #2 - Lap a race track as fast as you can!
The morning is lapping practice on Mosport Driver Development track different direction then the day before. In the afternoon everyone will be separated and get several sessions of timed laps (no passing allowed during timing sessions for safety reasons).
Then the lap times will be posted and everyone can compare how they did with other cars in the same performance category.
Registration costs about $150 per day, the official price will be announced in the new year.
What is Ontario Time Attack?
- One of the most affordable forms of motorsports, with access to Ontario's finest race tracks: 5 tracks, 10 racing events, 2 schools, 111 turns!
- A season long Championship Series, open to anyone even on a single event basis.
- Allows a driver to push the limits of himself and his vehicle against the clock.
- A great place to enjoy the thrill of grassroots racing, with the safety of a sanctioned organization and professional track marshals.
- A Dedicated Time Attack School at the beginning of the year, to get yourself up to speed for the season.
- A second Dedicated Time Attack School in July to introduce you to Canada's famous Mosport Grand Prix Track.
- Generous lapping time during all events, a chance to ride, or drive with experienced racers, or practice and improve your skills on your own or with a certified instructor.
What does it take to compete?
- Any car in good mechanical condition
- An approved helmet
- Membership in an affiliated automotive club (about 30 to choose from!)
- A CASC-OR Class 'C' Licence
- A desire to learn, compete, improve and have fun!