Advanced Driver Training and Lapping at Mosport Driver Development Track hosted by Team SGR.
Join us on Sunday, May 12 for a full day of instruction with our team of experienced and passionate driving instructors and hone your driving skills for the road.
Spend Mother's Day at the race track with Team SGR and your favourite ladies!
All moms are welcome and smiles are guaranteed.
Registration for the driving clinics is only available through Sweetie Girl Racing.
Date: Sunday May 12, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: CT Motorsport Park - Driver Development Track (DDT), Bowmanville
Cost (taxes included):
Pre-registered before April 29, 2013
- Advanced Driving collision avoidance and track driving course: $335 per person
- Advanced Track Lapping - Full Day*: $225 per person
- Advanced Track Lapping - Half Day* Email us for Details
Pre-register after April 29, 2013 & at the Gate
- Advanced Driving collision avoidance and track driving course: $395 per person
- Advanced Track Lapping - Full Day*: $285 per person
Use promo code EARLYBIRD to get the discount by registering here:
* To participate in advanced lapping you must be a graduate of the SGR driving training program, or from another recognized organization. Please contact us at [masked] for more information if you would like to confirm your eligibility for lapping or book private instruction.
The SGR Advanced Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to work one-on-one with an experienced instructor to hone your driving skills. Experience the best that Ontario race tracks have to offer in a challenging and fun environment.
With SGR, you and your family will benefit from 14 years of experience working with some of Ontario’s finest performance driving coaches. Our instructors have 50+ years of combined experience in advanced driver training. Our driver safety programs and vehicle maintenance clinics are a truly unforgettable experience.
Course topics include collision avoidance, vehicle control, weight transfer and vision training.
- Participants must be legally licensed with a valid Canadian driver’s license
- Vehicle required – vehicle must belong to you or you must bring a signed consent form from the vehicle’s owner. Please contact us for more information if you are bringing a borrowed vehicle.
- Participants are required to sign a waiver at the track the morning of the event
- Group lunch will be provided
What you need to bring:
- Vehicle required – vehicle must be in good mechanical condition. Please check your oil level and tire pressure prior to the event and arrive with a full tank of gas. Street vehicles and daily drivers are welcome!
- DOT approved helmets are highly recommended for all participants. A DOT approved helmet is required if you are driving a convertible and/or driving in the advanced lapping group
- Please wear warm but comfortable clothing and running shoes. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
About Sweetie Girl Racing
Founded in 1999, Sweetie Girl Racing (Team SGR) is one of the first automobile organization for women (and smart men) for advanced driving education in Canada. Team SGR is an organization that focuses on activities and programs in local communities in driver development, road safety, advanced driver training, advocacy, diversity, and education for all who are involved in all aspects of car culture. Team SGR also represents a group of strong female role models who are committed to educating, participating and fostering personal growth in its members and in the community.