Jan 20, 2013 · 8:30 AM
Toronto Motorsports Park
Sweetie Girl Racing is proud to announce the first event of our exciting 2013 season!
Join us on Sunday, January 20 for a full day of instruction with our team of experienced and passionate driving instructors and hone your skills in the snow.
Face off against the worst mother nature has to bring, and show her who's really in control!
To Reserve Your Spot
Registration for the driving clinics is ONLY available through Sweetie Girl Racing. For more information or group rates, please email [masked].
TO REGISTER --> http://bit.ly/2013sgrWADT
Date: Sunday January 20, 2013
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Location: Toronto Motorsport Park (TMP), Cayuga
Cost (taxes included):
Course + Lapping: $349 pre-registered by Jan 12, 2013
Advanced Lapping*: $169 pre-registered by Jan 12, 2013
* To participate in advanced lapping you must be a graduate of the SGR driving training program, or from another recognized organization. Please contact us for more information if you would like to confirm your eligibility for lapping or book private instruction.
Course Description: The SGR Winter Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to work one-on-one with an experienced instructor to hone your driving skills. Experience the best that Ontario race tracks have to offer in a challenging and fun environment.
Course topics include collision avoidance, vehicle control, weight transfer and vision training.
Gourmet catered lunch, coffee, tea and hot chocolate will be served.
• Participants must be legally licensed with a valid Canadian driver’s license
• Vehicle required – vehicle must belong to you or you must bring a signed consent form from the vehicle’s owner. Please contact us for more information if you are bringing a borrowed vehicle.
• Participants are required to sign a waiver at the track the morning of the event
• Group lunch will be provided
What you need to bring:
• Vehicle required – vehicle must be in good mechanical condition. Please check your oil level and tire pressure prior to the event and arrive with a full tank of gas. Street vehicles and daily drivers are welcome!
• DOT or SNELL approved helmets are highly recommended for all participants. A DOT or SNELL approved helmet is required if you are driving a convertible and/or driving in the advanced lapping group
• Please wear warm but comfortable clothing and running shoes. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
About Sweetie Girl Racing
Founded in 1999, Sweetie Girl Racing (Team SGR) is the first and largest Automobile Association for women in Canada. Team SGR is an organization that focuses on activities and programs in local communities in driver development, road safety, advanced driver training, advocacy, diversity, and education for women who are involved in all aspects of car culture. Team SGR is a group of strong female role models who are committed to educating, participating and fostering personal growth in its members and in the community.