Drupal Indy Message Board › PLZ complete the State of Drupal Meetups Global Survey

PLZ complete the State of Drupal Meetups Global Survey

Douglas
user 4664349
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Gang,
I encourage you to go to https://pdjohnson.web...­ and fill out the State of Drupal Meetups Global Survey. The immediate use of this data will be at a Panel discussion in Munich. I turned down the offer to join the panel as I have a few projects that need my full attention.

I'm not involved in this particular initiative but it does tie in with my role on the Marketing Committee with the Drupal Association.

I filled out the survey moments ago and went through a brief timeline from when I started the indy group in January of 2008 and through the twice a month meetups, into the RockBottom days, past the IUPUI days and into the current days. It was a fun trip down memory lane!

I encourage you all to fill out the survey not only for the panel discussion in Munich but for the many other ways this data will be used.

Thank you!
- Doug Vann [Drupal Trainer, Consultant, Developer]