addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Drupal Indy Message Board › Sub menus

Sub menus

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello. As stated elsewhere I'm a newbie. I've been playing around with drupal and LOVE it's potential. I hope to get up to speed quickly.

One problem I ran into yesterday that has me spinning in circles...... I want to do a simple drop down menu on the main menu, but it's not showing up when I structure it in the menu 'list links'. I have the parent set to "show as expanded", but it doesn't have any impact on the view.

Also, I want to set things up so that the main menu item "Services" (as the parent) can be clicked on to give a page that shows the child items as links in case someone clicks on the parent rather than mousing over and selecting a child.

Both of these should be core structure in my mind, but I don't know how to implement them. Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated.