I work for Gigaspaces, which is a company that develops Cloudify, an Open source product that enables you to install Drupal on every cloud.
With Cloudify, you can manage your Drupal's life on the cloud during the installation and after it.
Here are a few examples of what it can do:
* Your Drupal site crashed? - Cloudify will revive it for you. You won't have to do anything.
* Your Drupal breaches a pre-defined threshold? – Cloudify will allocate new machines for you on the cloud. These machines will be identical to the ones you already have and Cloudify will also connect them all, to a Load Balancer.
* Want to update/upgrade your Drupal on a Cloud? Want to update the DB (MySQL or something else) from a remote location, without accessing the cloud machines? – Cloudify does that too.
* Need to monitor the load on your Drupal? CPU? Memory? Any other Metric ? – Cloudify also has a great Web UI.
We will host a meetup (the time and location are yet to be determined as they depend on the demand)
In the meetup, we will give you more info about Cloudify and show you what u can do with it.
In any case, if it interests you, you can contact me here or via a private massage, or just sign up for the meetup.
1. We've also built a developer community for it and I am the community manager.
2. Cloudify can be used to install, deploy, monitor and upgrade any app on any cloud and not just Drupal. But it seems to me that you are interested in Drupal...
Cloudify Community Manager
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.