Re: [Drupal-Israel] Drupal meetup

From: iamjon
Sent on: Sunday, September 4, 2011 10:38 AM

+1 cpo

On Sep 4,[masked]:55 AM, "Amir Simantov" <[address removed]> wrote:
> +1 for CPO guys!
>
>
> 2011/9/4 Asaph Kotzin <[address removed]>
>
> Excellent!
>
> We (CPO) would be happy to host the meetup at our office in Tel Aviv if
> desired.
> There is plenty of room and an internal drupal-vibe ;)
>
> Or has there been a location set...? ;)
>
> -Asaph
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:59, Amir Simantov <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Israel.
>>
>> Geat news! When and where is the meeting? The link yo have given is for
>> another event.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Amir Simantov
>> Practicall.co.il - Drupal Courses in Israel
>>
>>
>> 2011/9/1 Israel David <[address removed]>
>>
>>>
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> -- It's been a while since our last meetup and it seems we'll be meeting
>>> this month;
>>> There's demand for Tools and best practices for getting involved in the
>>> Drupal.org community such as: - The Issues queue culture. - How to
>>> create, send, apply git patches. - Starting your own sandbox and
>>> hopefully full projects. - Intro to and efficient use of IRC chats
>>> Let me know if you're ready to present one or more of these or another
>>> topic of your choice.
>>> -- For the entrepreneurs among the Drupal developers that might be
>>> interested there's a meetup coming soon on
>>> http://www.meetup.com/eBusiness-Entrepreneurs/events/26256271/ You're
>>> welcome to join.
>>> See you soon, Israel David
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone
>>> * on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> This message was sent by Israel David ([address removed]) from Drupal
>>> Israel <http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/>.
>>> To learn more about Israel David, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/members/7707388/>
>>>
>>>
>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>> [address removed]
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*on this mailing list (
>> [address removed])
>> This message was sent by Amir Simantov ([address removed]) from Drupal
>> Israel <http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/>.
>> To learn more about Amir Simantov, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/members/8242954/>
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here<http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/settings/>
>>
>>
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to
> *everyone*on this mailing list (
> [address removed])
> This message was sent by Asaph Kotzin ([address removed]) from Drupal
> Israel<http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/>
> .
> To learn more about Asaph Kotzin, visit his/her member
> profile<http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/members/10020583/>
>
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click
> here<http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Israel/settings/>
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed]

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy