Silicon Valley Drupal User Group Message Board › Druapal Developer in Mountain View/CA ( Looking for Locals only)

Druapal Developer in Mountain View/CA ( Looking for Locals only)

Damian
user 42881582
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 1
We are looking for a Drupal developer for a short term project, but there is a possibilities to get extended.

Following is the JD,

Druapl Develoepr to maintain and add functionality to its existing list of microsites. Applicants should be able to point to current examples of work, have excellent communication skills, be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience: • Experience building a large Drupal sites; converting mocks to Drupal themes, writing modules and writing custom templates • Experience with Javascript (jQuery) and PHP • Experience in UNIX terminal commands, as they will have to see projects through launch • Experience with Wordpress is a plus Details: Position Responsibility: • You will collaborate with visual/interaction designers, and product marketing managers to maintain sites, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience. Position Requirements: • Minimum 3+ years experience with semantic HTML/XHTML and CSS • Experience writing clean, unobtrusive Javascript/AJAX including experience with common libraries (jQuery) and debugging tools (Firebug, etc.) • An encyclopedic knowledge of browser quirks and their remedies • Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability • Familiarity and comfort with command-line applications, is a must • Experience with version control system (SVN, CVS) • Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.

Thanks.
DD

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Damian

Please drop me an email at ramesh.chowdhary@halosys.com with your detailed requirement.
You can also ping me at ramchow123 over skype or share your contact.

regards
Ramesh
Ron F.
user 5596693
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 2
I would be interested in reviewing this project. I have submitted an approved bug fix to the Drupal code tree, and took a PHP/JavaScript/CSS ecosystem platform at Motorola to many 100,000's of users. Browser quirks was a big part of code management.

You can reach me at RonF @ LectureMaker.com