addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Drupal User Group Message Board › Drupal 6 contractor needed

Drupal 6 contractor needed

Doug K.
user 57093112
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Folks - I just found this group. I've built www.dougsguides.com over the past year, mostly by myself and with the help of two Drupal pros who built a custom theme and cleaned up some of my mistakes. The pros have disappeared and I am looking to establish a relationship with someone local who can provide a small amount of maintenance and development. I don't have the PHP, CSS, and html skills that I need. Currently I have two very small tasks to reformat the front page which should take an experienced drupal programmer only a couple of hours. More work will follow.

If you can help, please send me an email via the Contact form on the website and then let's talk.

Cheers.