Join us at our August meetup for the Toronto Drupal User Group on Monday, August 18th at 7:00pm.
We'll meet at CSI Annex in Meeting Room #4 on the 3rd floor. CSI Annex is located at 720 Bathurst Street (5 minutes south of Bathurst Station).
• Introductions (15 minutes)
• Drupal news discussion (15 minutes)
• Presentation: Drupal Performance Methodology by Cleaver Barnes
• Presentation: Object Oriented Programming with Drupal (Part 2) by Nik Alexandrov
• General Q&A session for all attendees (all questions are welcome!)
The formal part of the meetup ends at 9pm, then we head out for drinks and more Drupal conversation at a nearby establishment.
If you have any comments or questions, please let us know in the comment section below.
These meetups are hosted by the non-profit Toronto Drupal User Group organization, representing Toronto's Drupal community since 2006.
Please visit groups.drupal.org/toronto for more information.