add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

DuPage Center for Spiritual Living Message Board › Invite: Beyond The Mystical Journey: Reflection and Experience

Invite: Beyond The Mystical Journey: Reflection and Experience

A former member
Post #: 21
Greetings fellow seekers,
We walk in this existence separated from ourselves and disconnected to others. Some of us have found a way back home, back to the source which binds all living things. I believe that each and every one of us has a purpose. Mine is to spread as much light and wisdom as possible. In an effort to strike awareness to every sentient being, I cordially invite you to explore our latest group discussion.

Beyond The Mystical Journey: Reflection and Experience.
March 9th @ 3:30pm at the Glenside Public Library in Glendale Heights, IL. 60139

For more information, please visit the meetup event or my blog.
I do not sell anything or charge for my services. All of my meetings, lectures and workshops are free of charge. My only charge is that they must be handed down. Free of fee as they have been given to me. This is the way gifts from source are intended.