We are a dual sport and dirt bike riding meetup group. We ride as much as possible on single track or forest roads in search of amazing scenery and safe areas to ride. Whether your a beginner or advanced rider, you will find rides here that match your ability, and hopefully your idea of the kind of ride you would enjoy.
The type of rides in our club are as diverse as those riding in them. Members are welcome to post and host rides or events whenever they want too, or join rides other members have posted.
This is your club. Participation is welcome.
Our Mission Statement - "Make friends & ride & Live to Ride!"
THERE ARE 100's OF AMAZING DUAL SPORT RIDES. LET'S HAVE SOME SERIOUS FUN!
We welcome riders that are beginners or advanced. We ride a lot of dirt. We are a non-discriminatory club. Must be 18 years old to join.
By joining the the Dual Sport Riding Club, You are agreeing to the following waiver.
1. Voluntary Assumption of Risk. Nobody on this ride has any leverage or authority over me; I may ride or not ride with this group as I choose. I agree that I completely understand the final and binding nature of this release and waiver. If I have any confusion about the meaning of this document, I will not participate in the ride and will consult an attorney before participating in any future rides or signing this document.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, I hereby assume all risks of participating in any way in this motorcycle ride and fully release and hold harmless all other ride participants, ride leaders, and the dual-sport meetup.com group and its leaders and/or organizers from any liability for damage, injury or loss I may suffer as a result of participating in this or any future rides I choose to participate in that are organized through Meetup.com dual-sport group.
3. Release, Waiver, and Covenant not to sue. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in this event, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Dual Sport Riding Club (www.meetup.com/dual-sport), the Organizer of Dual Sport Riding Club, their Co-Organizer’s, their Event Organizer’s, their Assistant Organizer, or members who lead or participate in events (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in such activity, while in, on or upon the premises where the activities are being conducted, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
4. Hold Harmless. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorneys' fees that Releases may incur due to my participation in said activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
5. Binding Document. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington and that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in Washington and the federal or state courts of Washington. Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
6. Applicable to all rides and activities. It is my intent that this release shall apply to all activities of Dual Sport Riding Club on which I choose to participate, whether through Meetup.com Dual Sport Riding Club (www.meetup.com/dual-sport), or otherwise whether now or in the future. Activities of Dual Sport Riding Club include anytime members meet to do anything, including riding their motorcycles anywhere in any condition or situation. Events posted on our site that are designated as “NOT DUAL SPORT RIDING CLUB EVENTS” ARE NOT included as activities of Dual Sport Riding Club.
Some maps and photos's of where we ride:
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, May 1, 2015 10:30 AM
Saturday, May 2, 2015 7:00 AM
Saturday, May 2, 2015 8:00 AM
Saturday, May 2, 2015 10:00 AM
Monday, May 4, 2015 7:00 PM
Sunday, May 10, 2015 8:30 AM
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6:00 PM
Saturday, May 16, 2015 5:00 PM
Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:00 AM
Sunday, May 31, 2015 8:00 AM
Sunday, June 7, 2015 8:00 AM
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:00 PM
Saturday, June 20, 2015 8:00 AM
Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:00 AM
Sunday, June 28, 2015 8:00 AM
Wednesday, July 8, 2015 6:00 PM
Sunday, July 19, 2015 8:00 AM
Sunday, August 9, 2015 8:00 AM
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 6:00 PM
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:00 PM
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers