September 14, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Cashflow 101 is a GREAT teaching tool. Playing the "Normal" way teaches you that you need money for your deals and you have to work really hard to get out of the rat race.
But there is a faster way!
In real life.. getting out of the rat race is easy... you don't need to work hard - just SMART!
In this game of cashflow 101...
- I'm going to "Mess With Your Head" and help you get out of rat race in record time (Probably before you've even thrown the dice!)
- You'll understand how to structure deals for investors
- You'll develop some great Negotiation skills
- You'll discover how to pitch deals so you get the deal done!
- You'll find out how easy it is to do this in real life
- You'll learn what skills gaps you may have
- You'll watch how others think and see if that'll be a good "fit" for you
- We'll be playing with no Small Deals!
- and of course... we'll have a LOT of fun!
I will be personally leading this game - so we can have a maximum of 6 people only, and because I don't want to guess turn up rates, there is a small charge to pay for this one.
All the money collected will be going to Operation Smile (http://arabemirates.operationsmile.org/).
So come along and have your head messed with - so that you can go out and become free in real life.
Please Note - Only RSVP for this meetup if you have played cashflow at least TWICE.