You are invited to attend a session organized by TiE (http://dubai.tie.org/), on the subject of Corporate Governance and Compliance.
Seminar discussion Points:
• Start out by going back to basics and clarify the true meaning and definition of Corporate Governance.
• Discuss what Corporate Governance is not and should not be and why.
• Discuss the manner in which corporate governance should be measured and what the potential areas of value added are.
• Look at corporate governance not only within publicly listed companies but also within SMEs and family businesses.
• Look at some challenges which undeniably exist when seeking to implement good corporate governance in practice.
• Particular focus on cross-cultural differences and the challenges that these bring with them.
Brigitte Zammit is the General Counsel and Head of Legal and Regulatory Affairs of Emirates International Telecommunications LLC (EIT), Dubai Holding’s international telecoms investment arm. As part of her role, she is responsible for corporate governance compliance within the EIT Group, which consists of a mix of public listed companies as well as private companies in the MENA region.
Register at: http://bit.ly/183rnuU