Next to Yacht Club, Dubai
First, Let Us Wish You a
Well, it is Christmas Day .... So how about watching a Christmas Comedy with friends of Dubai Social Club at the DSC Exclusive Private Screening
Director: Seth Gordon
A couple struggles to visit all four of their divorced parents on Christmas Day.
Brad and Kate have been together three years, in love, having fun, doing all sorts of things together with no intention of marriage or children. Christmas morning, they're on their way to Fiji, having told their two sets of divorced parents that they're off to do charity work. Through a fluke, they have no choice but to visit each of their four idiosyncratic parents. As the day progresses, Brad and Kate remember growing up, each learns more about the other, and Kate realizes that her life may not be as good as it could be. Do they know each other well enough to weather the storms families bring?
Number of disks: 1
Parental Guidance/ Rating: PG-13
DVD release date: November 2008
Run Time: 88 minutes
Studio: New Line Cinema
Details as Follows:
* Time: Movie will start @ 8.15 pm ... Doors will close at 8 pm
* Location: To be announced later to selected members only
* Maximum number of attendants: 21 members!
* Included: Buffet of Snacks, Soft Drinks and Pop Corn.
* Tickets: FREE - Invitation Only!
* Important: DSC members exclusive; NO GUESTS ALLOWED!
Please feel free to sign up today and let us have a fun social movie night with friends of Dubai Social Club.
See you there Inshallah!