Let me start by thanking the organisers of Dubai Food Carnival 2014 for great organisation and granting 20 DSC members the chance to experience a feast of food, entertainment and family fun designed specifically for the multi-cultural population of Dubai.
On behalf of DSC .. Thank You!
With over 20,000 people in attendance the carnival promises to be the largest event of its kind in the region, and a firm fixture on the annual calendar of events taking place in the UAE.
Food experiences and products never seen in the region before, visitors are guaranteed a culinary offering they will never forget. A host of onsite attractions and entertainment options will take place within the carnival, including;
• Over 100 Food & Drink Stalls, with a plethora of sampling, live cooking and fun
• Celebrity Chefs and Food Personalities
• Music & Comedy Performances including of CNN fame Dean Obeidallah and the region's favourite comedian Ali Al Sayed!
• The world champion Sumos flown in from Japan abd a Capoeira mob from Brazil!
• Chef Dome Stage - come and be wowed by the masterclases
• Naughty Corner - our dedicated Kids Zone!
• The largest open BBQ competition ever assembled - The Yalla BBQ Competition - country vs country cook offs! Has your country got what it takes?
• A Vast Collection of Competitions and Contests including My Dad can Cook and the Beat the Heat Challenge
So please feel free to sign up for this exciting and special event and see if you are lucky enough to get that FREE SPECIAL PASS!
Please note that these tickets are exclusively for DSC members; therefore there are no guests (no members) allowed.
We will send out a special email of selected members 3 days prior to the event.
Dubai Food Carnival is part of the great Dubai Food Festival 2014
Thank you and Enjoy!