add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Expats Club - Dubai Social Club Message Board › suggestion about a new outing

suggestion about a new outing

user 40308552
Dubai, AE
Post #: 2
Dear All members

As i have noticed the poor participation in many meeting latley, i don't know the reason that many RSVP yes and they don't show up ..
Maybe they decide at the last moment that they are not intrested?
Hence i think with this kind of discussion we make a survey about what intrest you more so the participation can improve .
we are open to any suggestion guys.

Also i like to suggest for you a over night week end on the beach and sun tan ;)
If you like the idea then i will arrange and inform you place and cost.

Hope to have active participation in this discussion
A former member
Post #: 8
Glad to see someone using the discussions forum instead of the meetup pages
Kristina Asa E.
user 26719092
Ra's al-Khaymah, AE
Post #: 1
Sun Tan and Beach - Two thumbs up here!!

Since was asked for a suggestion and to link it to the above suggestion idea... one of the Value deal mmmmm i dunno if im allowed to say it here (here is the clue), but they have the promo now at THE COVE ROTANA, stunning place for a nice weather here, so while writing this I check the time left for buying the deal, its 200 hours remaining before closing the deal.... for a price of USD281 for 2 adults including breakfast, dinner & massage.. (heaven!!!) so one room to be shared with one more....

errrrr if not then I have one more to suggest but please its not that im being unfair but this place is very nice on this time of the year :-)

but if the work loads come less and timing is okay... im in for an overnight; beach and sun tan!! :-)

so maybe a drink during mid-week can do????

Cheers yah all!

user 40308552
Dubai, AE
Post #: 3
thkx Kristine for the good information
where is this promo?
what is the website?
A former member
Post #: 1
Thumbs up for the Cove Rotana suggestion ... however, how do we go on picking who we'll be staying with? :S & more info on the promo pls!

I think the idea of driving out of Dubai would be fun ... and just for the info, I was contemplating a visit to Ras Al Khaima for this weekend. ;)