addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Expats Club - Dubai Social Club Message Board › Sushi gathering!

Sushi gathering!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in meeting up for Sushi? There is a good Japanese restaurant in Deira which I would like to try out.

If there is interest then i shall organise a meetup. Just reply with a YES on discussion.

user 62672742
Dubai, AE
Post #: 1
sounds is a yes
user 46882262
Dubai, AE
Yeah sounds good!
A former member
Moshi moshi

Sure would love it. There are couple of very good sushi joints in town. Bento ya being one and the one in Deira I think is at Al Khaleej Palace hotel. I'm a regular at bentoya and can tell you it's fantastic.
A former member
Sushi sounds great!
A former member
Post #: 3
Konichiwa Shinto!
Yes, I would like to try out Kisaku @ Al Khaleej Palace Hotel...heard the food is really good.

Shall finalize the date soon...shall limit the dinner to 6-8 people.

Till then Sayonara!
Carey Miyagi