addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Dear Organizers

I wish you and your loved ones a Happy and Joyful New Year full of peace, love and prosperity.

Thank you for your efforts and being there for me and the group. You became my friends, my partners and most of all, you made DSC what it is today. The best social group in UAE!!

I think DSC best is yet to come and we should keep doing what we have been doing for the last year, enjoy, respect and have fun!

I honestly love being part of this great team and being your friend!

Lots of love and respect from me to each and everyone of you.

God Bless!!

Othman - Otto