Dubai Social Club Message Board › need some one

need some one

A former member
Post #: 1
im trying to come to dubai and find a job and then stay there but i need some one help me and guide me , im flight attendent and wanna apply for emrates airline but my english shulde get perfect , till that day i wanna stay in dubai and work but dont know how i start
Mohamed
M.Al-Ali
Dubai, AE
Post #: 2
Hello Rebeka, You are welcome to Dubai at any time and once you come here you will find a lot of friends to help you and guide you all the way in settling down in Dubai and in finding a job. What is the kind of job your looking at?
Yeah you should apply for Emirates but as you say you will need to improve your English. As an advice and since you want to be a cabin crew with Emirates, try to find a job now in hospitality because this will increase your chances of getting accepted in Emirates.
Let me if you need any help.

Best of luck

Mohamed Al-Ali :-)
Vikramjit Singh D.
user 76037722
Dubai, AE
Post #: 1
Hello Rebeka, Mohammed is right there are many friends who will help you and stay and to search job. In the meanwhile you can also start searching for the jon online. you can also go on https://www.emiratesg...­ to find related jobs in aviation industry.

All The Best
Vikram :)