addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Expats Club - Dubai Social Club Message Board › Arrangements for evening 4th May - SMCC

Arrangements for evening 4th May - SMCC

A former member
hi everbody

great that you have RSVP'd to come along to the culteral evening. Just a couple of things to let you know.

Firstly, this is my first event as Organiser, so fingers crossed all goes well !

We have to pay up-front .  I will be in Columbus Cafe coffee bar, Ground Floor, Mall of the Emirates,  between 6 and 7pm tomorrow evening (Sunday 28th) for you to pay the 150 dirhams .  If you absolutely cannot get there, and you still intend to come, I will have to pay for you and you will owe me this money whether you attend or not, as its non-refundable.

I am going over there on Monday morning to pay. if you now realise you can't make it you have till Monday morning to let me know- up till Sunday evening on this site but if you need to cancel on Monday morning then please ring me on 050 900 2382.  For those of you who have not paid me, can you please call me anyway to confirm you are still attending.

Our meeting time is 4.30 which gives us time to gather and start around 4.45. THe local Metro is 5-10 mins walk, but I will email again full details after my meeting with them Monday.

There is definately Vegetarian options in the meal, so please be assured if you need veggie food.

I will be in touch again after Monday with everything, please get in touch if any questions and I hope to see you with payment tomorrow evening.

thanks, Gaye  (ps I am blonde English lady ! you should be able to find me ..)