For the next group dinner I have selected San Lorenzo's on South Great Georges Street.
San Lorenzo’s is a modern Italian New York Style Restaurant. We serve an original variety of food, fusing a modern Italian approach to cuisine with the hallmarks of New York style cooking. This modern Italian New York style restaurant serves intensely original food with a north and south Italian mix.
We will have a 2 course set menu for 19.50 (wines/coffee or dessert is extra)
- Salsiccia sausage ragu, red wine, chilli, fettucine pasta, parmesan
- Zuppa di pesci: fish & seafood stew, mussels, prawns, tomato, white wine, chili & garlic, crostini
- Char-grilled lamb gigot chop w/ duck fat roasties, rocket, sun-dried tomato pesto
- Cannelloni al forno– oven baked beef & sundried tomato w/ basil pesto & parmesan
- Scallops al forno – baked in the half shell w/ mashed potato, creamy crab peperonata, basil & parmesan, hollandaise
Kim - Organizer