addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Joanne T
user 8898849
Dublin, IE
Post #: 3
Hi guys,
Just wondering when we get to get back out on the water?!!
Maeve D.
user 62840562
Dublin, IE
Post #: 2
Me too! I've just paid up my IDBA membership. So I'm ready to Regatta!
Laura
user 35447162
Group Organizer
Dublin, IE
Post #: 3
We're not sure yet Joanne! There's work being done to the slip at Grand Canal Dock that has taken longer than expected and we're unable to load the boats until it's finished...there is pressure being put on Waterways Ireland to get it done ASAP though! Have just posted a meetup for a few drinks to try get people together to have a chat about the season so hope you can make it!!