addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DuPont Circle Gaming Group Message Board › Sunday 4/1 Euro Games - Grad Student Film

Sunday 4/1 Euro Games - Grad Student Film

A former member
I got an email today from a graduate student Corcoran College of Art and Design. She is doing a video project about DC subcultures. Here's part of the email she sent me.

"Since [college] I've been exposed to the rigors of Settlers of Catan, Power Grid, and Arkahm Horrors. Pretty intense and very involved- A very visual experience perfect for a short feature video.

It is a team project- there are 5 of us. The school has us working with serious equipment. This is a full production team. We hope the video could be portfolio worthy. Some basic interviews about what the game is about and why people enjoy it etc. We could send out the questions in advance. We would hope to attend the First Sunday in April Settlers of Catan meet-up."

I told her that I would put it to the members and that if anyone had any problems, we'd decline. She was also responsible for obtaining permission from ABP to film there. If you're 'ya' or 'nay' please say so in the comments. I'm planning on getting back to her by Thursday.

-Jess