addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DuPont Circle Gaming Group Message Board › Game Night at Piratz Tavern, Tuesday 8/20

Game Night at Piratz Tavern, Tuesday 8/20

Jay
JayWoodward
Germantown, MD
Post #: 1
Tuesday night, August 20th, starting at 7:00, Piratz Tavern in Silver Spring is hosting a board game night. It's also a promo for a new indie film for and by gamers, called Of Dice and Men. There's no cover; the writer/director and others in the cast/crew will just be there playing, and talking about the film.

Details here: https://www.facebook....­

Piratz Tavern is a great venue for gaming -- they used to do monthly boardgame brunches, which were awesome. My shadowy ulterior motive here is simply that if there's a huge turnout, it may encourage them to get back into doing gaming events in the future.

(Note: I'm not associated with the tavern, except as a patron, nor with the movie, except that I met the writer over a game of Smash-Up at Labyrinth Games last Thursday.)