Durham 20s/30s Active Gamers Message Board › Vietnamese food...

Vietnamese food...

A former member
Post #: 23
I have found my new favorite type of food and wanted to see if anyone else is interested in exciting their taste buds and coming along. I think it would be fun to get a group together and go to the Dalat Restaurant in Raleigh (near NC State) for some Vietnamese food. The best part about it is that you can pick your spiciness level (mild, medium, or extra spicy) and everything is made fresh to order. Oh and the restaurant is very Vegetarian friendly (or if you are a meat eater then you can choose chicken, fish, seafood, beef, etc). Let me know by replying to this message if you are interested and what days/times work best.

Thanks,
Andi
Michael
Laughed
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 6
I'm down to try new things/food. I'll play shotgun on this and whenever we decide to go I'll fit it in.
Lauren
user 10033212
Group Organizer
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 46
I'm interested Andi...just a tad busy, but I'll try to make it!
A former member
Post #: 24
Lauren,
It doesn't have to be right away since the holidays are keeping everyone pretty busy. Just let me know your schedule and we can work around that.

Michael,
I will keep you updated as things progress and we can always carpool to the restaurant if you want.

-Andi
A former member
Post #: 1
I love Vietnamese food and have heard good things about Dalat. I would like to join too let me know.