Durham 20s/30s Active Gamers Message Board › Kings Dominion or Busch Gardens Day Trip or Dave n Busters

Kings Dominion or Busch Gardens Day Trip or Dave n Busters

A former member
Post #: 97
I just wanted to know if anyone was interested in a group trip to one of these places. My lil old two seater won't work so we'd have to rent a vehicle.

I didn't care for carrowinds the last couple of times I've gone but D&B is the next best thing in that area.
Laura
user 13806947
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 18
I am 100% down with any of the above.
A former member
Post #: 38
I might be game for that depending on when you'd like to go - when are you looking at heading out there?
A former member
Post #: 2
I LOVE KINGS DOMINION AND DAVENBUSTERS! I never been to Busch Gardens so I am up for that as well. However between amusement park (roller coasters) and arcade games...I would choose amusement park in a heartbeat!!! : P
A former member
Post #: 98
I never get emails about events or discussions from this group. What's up with that?

I've never been to Busch Gardens which is part of the reason I listed it. Kings D has the Intimidator 305 which was so good to me that I was compelled to blow money in their exit route gift shop.
+

I don't have any dates in mind. So let's just throw some Saturday dates out there and see what sticks for everyone.

Depending on home much prep time everyone needs... June 25 (i might have a rope thing then) July 2nd or 9th?
A former member
Post #: 99
My vote is for Kings D. on any of those dates.