Durham 20s/30s Active Gamers Message Board › My Sexy Boots and Hat will be in tonight's episode of Revolution (NBC 10e / 9c)

My Sexy Boots and Hat will be in tonight's episode of Revolution (NBC 10e / 9c)

Alex W.
AlexWilson
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 47
Unlikely you'll be able to recognize me under all the gear, but in tonight's ep I'll be one of the marines running around with a rubber gun in the background as... bigger things happen in the foreground.

Alex.
Manny
user 12551606
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 1
WTF!? That's awesome! Unfortunately I've only seen the trailer for Revolution (don't have a TV). Seriously cool looking show though.
Alex W.
AlexWilson
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 48
I have a TV and no reception! Between the two of us....

We have an old computer hooked up to the TV though, so we hope to catch it tonight on Hulu.

Alex.
Alex W.
AlexWilson
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 49
Watched last night's ep tonight. Looks like they cut or at least postponed the entire marine base sequence, though I can see how it would have fit in with the first flashback with Monroe and Miles. I'm kinda surprised it wasn't in there. I'm guessing it was pretty expensive to shoot.

(This is actually good news for me. As long as my face isn't visible in ep 5, this means I might be eligible to read for a speaking role if the series keeps going.)

Sorry for the false alarm!
Alex W.
AlexWilson
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 50
If you don't blink, and watch in HD, and preferably play it in slow motion....

You can glance the back of my head in Monday night's episode (to the right of Kim Raver).

Alex.