Durham 20s/30s Active Gamers Message Board › Trivia For A Cause

Trivia For A Cause

Laura
user 13806947
Raleigh, NC
Hey everyone,

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tonight and really appreciate you guys coming to this event. I wanted to just follow up on a few details.

Trivia starts at 7:30. I suggest being their at 7:15 since I assume most of you will need to have a team assigned. If you want to be on a team with any specific people, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate. Teams can have a max of 6 players.

FYI- This is an open event to the public as well so you will see a lot of faces that are non meetup members.

If you are bringing a toy please make sure it is unwrapped. If instead you are paying the $5 entry fee please bring cash.

We will be playing trivia in the back room of the bar. There will be a sign posted so there shouldn't be any issue finding us. I will be signing everyone in and will be wearing a name tag.

Tonight's Themes Include:

• Punks, Monks, & Monkeys
  • We're Going To Need a Bigger Bus
  • Time To Buy a Map
  • Carry That Weight
  • Discs & Discworld

We always have a great time playing trivia here and I am sure tonight will be no exception. If you have any problems finding us or the bar you can call/text me at (919)345-4795

See you guys tonight!