Durham 20s/30s Active Gamers Message Board › Midweek get together?

Midweek get together?

Jerry B.
user 11883777
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
I am new and would like to know if you all do a midweek meetup? I am available to get together on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays. I always have to work Thursday-Sundays until at least midnight. So if anyone would like to organize a regular game night on say...Wednesday I am "game". Have a great day everyone and hope to see you all soon. Anyone can feel free to friend me on facebook if you want. I tend to be on there most often. My facebook is Jerry Bailey located in Fuquay Varina, maybe listed as Raleigh.
Manny
user 12551606
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 2
Yo Jerry what up. Welcome to the group. :)

I guess finding a good gaming group can be difficult depending on your location and availability. I used to play games at Atomic Empire on Mondays, but I'm no longer free on Mondays. I was thinking of maybe having a Wednesday thing once in awhile in the future, but lately I've been busy on Wednesdays.

If you have Wednesday nights free I would recommend checking out Boardgame Night at The Gamer's Armory in Cary.

Heres an example of their meetup info: http://www.meetup.com...­

The staff is friendly and even though the RSVP list is small, a bunch of people tend to show up. It may be weird at first not knowing anyone, but if you come often enough people will start expecting you to be there and you'll always have a game to play. :)
A former member
Post #: 5
Hey Jerry I have a rotating schedule but rarely have weekends off. I could do a Monday or Tuesday game night next week if that works for you?