Durham 20s/30s Active Gamers Message Board › fyi: Game Theory After Dark - BYOB and play/sing in RockBank2, karaoke or wh

fyi: Game Theory After Dark - BYOB and play/sing in RockBank2, karaoke or whatever's playing at the time

A former member
Post #: 42
I thought some of you might be interested in "Game Theory After Dark", which is an event on Saturday nights where people bring their own beverages in a cooler and get together and either play or sing songs with Rock Bank 2, karaoke, or something similar. The Last one I went to was a lot of fun. :)

Here's a link­ to the meetup site.
Lauren
user 10033212
Group Organizer
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 26
Thanks Laura!
Scott
yiar03
Durham, NC
Post #: 2
I should have thought about mentioning this here too. (especially being that I'm an event organizer for Game Theory). Great store, awesome staff, great people. We also do designer board games on Tuesday nights, and are always looking for more people to hang out with and teach games to. I think were up to close to 20 or so different games that are brought in on an average Tuesday night.

We also run a Monday evening board game event at Sci-Fi Genre in Durham for any interested in playing from the Durham/Chapel Hill side. Both venues are open till around 11 or so.

-Scott
Lauren
user 10033212
Group Organizer
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 27
Is there a cost associated with this Scott?
Scott
yiar03
Durham, NC
Post #: 3
The Saturday night thing is BYOB - $10 for food, I don't know 100% if its no cost if you don't eat, but I would probably assume as much. I'll ask Rob (the store owner) on Thursday night. The Monday/Tuesday board game nights are totally free, and coming to a Tuesday board game night usually gets you a ticket into the monthly raffle for up to $50 worth of store credit.