user 12131722
Group Organizer
Oshawa, ON
Post #: 68
Great info thanks!
A former member
Post #: 6
Dawn,
Did you buy a macro lens, and if so, are you happy with it?

I am new to this group, and recently "back into" photography after a very long time. (we're talking close to 20 years!! - it was so much easier just to point and shoot when my son was a baby! - a diaper bag AND camera bag was just too much!! lol)
I am starting to remember some things, but I certainly need to get more practice in and advice from some of the experts here!! :)
I have a Canon T2i, and would like to get a macro lens as well. I am hoping to do some traveling, so will be looking at some good lenses for landscape photography as well!
I have a contact that may be able to get me a good price on Canon lenses, but will still compare with the Tamron lenses for price and quality. At this point, I'm just not sure what I really need.
Dawn S.
user 12131722
Group Organizer
Oshawa, ON
Post #: 86
I did buy a AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm F2.8 and yes its fine. Dereck had a lens that shot 1 to 1 ratio and that is giving him great detail and I may want to look into that and trade in...must test!