Hike postponed

From: Joe
Sent on: Thursday, February 7, 2013 6:23 PM

Due to the lousy forecast, we'll be hiking on Sunday instead.  If you were already signed up, please let me know if you can or cannot join us.

The signup deadline is now Saturday at 4 pm.

Thanks for understanding!

Joe

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy