Dynamic Diversions Message Board › DD Update....and what you should know.

DD Update....and what you should know.

Joe
user 7220932
Collegeville, PA
DD Members Update

Questions have recently arisen regarding the fees charged for events, and I’d like to clarify this with the following:

Meetup fees….Dynamic Diversions is charged almost $150 per year for the site. Most people don’t seem to know this. Some groups divide these fees among themselves to keep it nominal per person, whereas I’m a ‘one man show’, and the whole fee burden is on me. No….I’m not complaining!

Carpooling….is offered as a free service usually providing at least one, and often two, meeting locations. I’m present at each of these.

Payment options….You may now pay thru PayPal, check by mail, or upon arrival (at a slightly higher price). Another option for day hikes and bike rides is a flat fee per year no matter how many you attend.

Satisfaction guarantee….If you feel that you did not receive your money’s worth on a one day hike or bike ride, let me know by the end of that day, and your money will be refunded.

Hopefully, all of this will make more sense to everyone now.

Thanks for your time and anticipated understanding!!

Joe