addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dynamic Diversions Message Board › RIP, Joe.

RIP, Joe.

Steve D.
sjduskin
Downingtown, PA
Post #: 14
I was looking for Joe, to see what kind of trips he was planning this year. Instead, I found this:
http://www.tributes.c...­
Happy hiking trails in the sky, my friend. You led me on some amazing hikes when I was just starting out, and the whitewater rafting we did last spring was the single most exciting trip I have ever done. Thanks, Joe!
Bill K.
kuhfuss
Willow Grove, PA
Post #: 72
Connie
cbscanga
Malvern, PA
Post #: 2
Thanks for letting us know, Steve. This is sad news. I hadn't been on an outing with Joe recently, but have fond memories of adventures with his group.
Bill D
user 9824094
Havertown, PA
Post #: 149
If you click into the "Members" list and sort by when last visited, then scroll down until you find Joe's profile, it says "Last visited a week ago." Weird.
A former member
Post #: 36
does any one know what happened?
Nilesh K.
nilkul
North Wales, PA
Post #: 1
He was good person and a good guide. I had couple of hikes with him in the past. Enjoyed every bit of his company. RIP my friend.

In his old emails these were his numbers - home 610-454-1275 and cell 610-331-3007.
Can someone try calling these and let the group know what happened?

Nilesh
gail
gailuvscats
Havertown, PA
Post #: 305
home number is out of service, cell still has a message from Joe, mailbox full. Was he sick? Was there an accident? He was in great shape.
Frank H
user 9932734
Drexel Hill, PA
Post #: 1
I also started out with Joe and remember him fondly. His trips were well organized and he attracted nice folks. I appreciated his photo taking. I did learn not to drive with him and also agreed with those who thought Joe might need to chill out a bit - those on the trail sometimes kidded about taking up a collection to buy Joe some drugs to get him to relax a bit more. Enjoy the rest, Joe, wherever you are
Jocelyn
user 24342212
Doylestown, PA
Post #: 3
oh my goodness...
Steve D.
sjduskin
Downingtown, PA
Post #: 15
Hard to believe he could slip away with no notice or anything. I contacted Meetup, and their policy is to wait until his family of heirs gets in touch, or his paid up account runs out. Hate to see his creation just disappear - just looking at all those hundreds of photo albums of people getting out and having a good time, seeing new places, and experiencing Nature. (And yes, I only drove with him once - that was enough of a thrill for me...)