There is a call for volunteers to be filmed as people identified with dyslexia and other forms of neurodiversity and Tessa the film maker will be showing her clips that she has recorded already which includes;
• Sharing experiences and ideas in relation to their strengths, difficulties, strategies,
• Things that create barriers and restrict access,
• Things that facilitate access,
• Different ways of doing things and thinking, and valuing,
• Using and showcasing neuro-diverse strengths and skills.
Tessa still needs interviewees as this will be used to raise awareness, challenge and change attitudes and build guidance on good practice.
About Tessa: Tessa Polniasek is a media producer and personal development coach. Starting a new social enterprise and professional network concerned with neurodiversity. Tessa has a career spanning agricultural research, BBC television & radio and freelance video production, behavioural change campaigns, event management and personal development coaching and training.