Dare to think with the minds of innocence with no limitation and motivated by their own interpretation of love. See what happens when you do not limit yourself in regards to love by the restriction of your parents. See what two adorable star struck in-love children do, when the town questions their motives. See the world through rose tinted glasses during the time of the 60s where young love take the front seat.
This is part of the New York City's West Side Green-way Outdoor Movie in the Park. Only its on the lawn and the back drop is New Jersey High Line.
Join us @ Pier 63 at W 23rd Street
July 31, 2013, Movies start at Dusk (generally 8:30 pm)
Beverages and Snacks available for purchase
Free Pop corn
- Bring a sheet or blanket with you
- We meet at 23rd and West Side Highway at 6:30 pm
- We move to find a place at 6:45
- at 7:30pm my phone is off
- This is a Free Event
- Weather permitted - please check emails 24 hours prior to event