Nov 24, 2012 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Let's meet to get a little late Fall exercise by inline skating in Central Park. We will meet at the Columbus Circle entrance to Central Park by the fountain, gear ourselves up, and skate a few laps around the park drive (about 6 miles). This is going to be a casually-paced skate and you need not be an expert skater, but you need to be able to skate well enough to handle minor hills and brake yourself.
If you need gear, you can rent or buy it at:
156 West 72nd Street
(between Columbus & Amsterdam Avenue)
The important stuff ...
- Helmet and wrist/knee/elbow guards are STRONGLY recommended.
- Bring a snack and some water to recharge your energy. Or bring money to buy something from a park vendor.
- Check your email the morning of the event for any last minute updates. I'll send my mobile number to those who RSVP.
- Please DO NOT RSVP if you do not seriously plan to attend as space is limited. No flakes allowed! If you RSVP and I notice that you have a number of no shows or have a history of last minute cancellations, you will be removed.
- Rain cancels the event.
- Sorry, no guests allowed.