Santa Clara, CA
EngageClick, a well-funded, early stage startup, located on University Ave, Palo Alto is looking for a cool front-end engineer to join the current experienced team.
The company comprises of a team coming from strong academic backgrounds from universities such as Carnegie Mellon University, UC Berkeley and London School of Economics.
• Experience creating web pages for very high traffic available consumer applications, including mobile
• Solid experience with HTML5 and CSS3
• Be able to create an HTML/CSS page that is a near exact replica of a JPEG or PSD design and that works across a larger set of browsers.
• At least 2 years professional experience in front-end web development and 3+ years experience in software development
• Knowledge of JSP and scripting languages (PHP, Ruby, etc.).
• Knowledge of AJAX
• Knowledge of Mobile (JQuery for Mobile)
• Knowledge of MySQL
• Most importantly, strong desire to work for an early stage startup
• Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to email@example.com, with "Front-End Developer" in the subject line. firstname.lastname@example.org