addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 6
Our client, a start-up company based in Mountain View, California, is leading the way for many companies to manage and distribute their applications in a cloud-based network. This is a great opportunity to work on an Open platform that embraces industry standards, open APIs, and open source. The company was founded in early 2010 and closed its first round of funding ($14M) in 2011, bringing the total raised to $39M. The company has been generating revenue since inception.

This opportunity comes with a competitive compensation package, generous stocks and perks. I'm conducting a search for a Front end Engineer with a strong in JavaScript/Java/J2EE experience to join their team.

If interested, please contact me at alex@i-staffinginc.com .

Thanks!
Alex