addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay JavaScript Meetup Group Message Board › FounderDating spam

FounderDating spam

Jay Q.
user 71328582
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
Is anyone else annoyed by the FounderDating spam? In this group, the "start a project" message was from "abby". If any of you are also in the East Bay HTML5 group, you've probably seen the message from "Benji" (whose profile no longer exists -- hmm). And whatd'ya know... it's virtually identical to the message from abby (see here:­. I have little doubt that this same form-letter spam appears in other groups.

I know I can block the users who post this stuff, but I'm wondering if the group founders can also remove the messages from the mailing list. FD might actually be a good service -- I don't know. But what they're doing is spamming, plain and simple.