East Bay JavaScript Meetup Group Message Board › Front-end Web Developer in San Francisco - FTE

Front-end Web Developer in San Francisco - FTE

Ryan J.
user 108236772
Castro Valley, CA
Post #: 5
-
Hi JS Hackers,

Currently, I'm conducting a professional search for a creative Engineer who enjoys solving complex technical challenges. [This is a FTE position located in San Francisco.]

In this position, you will be working on some of the most recognizable, most widely adopted, most innovative SaaS applications available in the online marketplace today. In addition to outstanding products, you will be joining a global team of approximately 1500 or so bright, talented, motivated folks who come together to form an amazing business culture, (i.e. positive, highly energized, collaborative, etc.).

Technical Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery, RESS, Multi-platform, Node.js, etc. [Please note that excellent JavaScript skills will be a necessity.]

If you're interested in starting a discussion, please feel free to email me directly. Of course, I'll be glad to provide much more detailed information about the company, position, process, etc. at that time...

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Ryan Jane

Connect on LinkedIn