Glam Media is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer
Develop, implement, maintain and improve innovative, cutting edge ad products and solutions. Glam is a leader in driving new innovations in the online display advertising domain, and this position will be a major force in the implementation of those innovations in the future.
* Has 4+ years of web development experience (some of which preferably in an on-demand SaaS enabled environment)
* Has 2+ years Ruby on Rails full time development experience
to leverage bleeding-edge, state-of-the-art web technologies
* Desire to interact with the open-source Rails and web development communities to explore new and upcoming technologies
* Proven track record of problem solving skills
* Excellent oral and written communication
* CS degree, or equivalent
* Has background in online adverstising (DART, OpenX)
* Has contributed to open source or personal projects
Send resume and cover letter to rodrigov (at) glam.com
About Glam: Glam Media (www.glammedia.com and www.glamadapt.com) is the fastest-growing lifestyle Web property reaching more than 61 million unique visitors a month in the U.S. and over 111 million unique visitors worldwide and ranks first in Top 10 Women's Web properties, as measured by comScore Media Metrix. Glam Media
allows people to easily browse content on its flagship website, Glam.com, by fashion, beauty, and lifestyle channels and through the Glam Publisher Network of more than 900 magazines, websites, and blogs. Glam Media is backed by blue-chip venture-capital firms leading the new media wave: Accel Partners (Facebook, BrightCove), DAG Ventures (Friendster, Plaxo), Draper Fisher Jurvetson (Skype: eBay, Technorati), Walden Venture Capital, and Information Capital (Tickle/eMode: Monster, NetObjects).