This month's meeting will consist of "nuts and bolts" code-oriented presentations BY OUR MEMBERS, and lots of discussion. WE ARE ASKING MEMBERS to do lightning (short ~5-10 minute, code-oriented) presentations on:
- Specific topics of interest related to the Ruby language (short examples)
- Specific topics of interest related to Rails (short examples)
- Problems you have encountered, and questions that would be of interest to the group
- Your experience using a specific Ruby gem or Rails plugin
- Share your experience using Ruby and Rails development tools
Something to think about: we would like to have some presentations directed specifically to meetup members that are new to Ruby and Rails.
Please send email to the organizer if you would like to present. Now is your chance to share your experiences, and make a contribution to our growing East Bay ruby/rails community!
Monthly Meetings: Starting in 2014, we meet the third Thursday of every month.
Additional Meetings: Meet as scheduled and announced.
(Brought to you by the Robert Half Technology (www.rht.com), Apress Books (www.apress.com), JetBrains (www.jetbrains.com/ruby/index.html), Balsamiq Mockups (www.balsamiq.com), O'Reilly Press (www.oreilly.com), and CodeSchool (www.codeschool.com).